10 Points of Light | Take Back the Night
Symposium for the awareness and prevention of campus sexual assault
The National Take Back the Night Foundation has named URI's Take Back the Night events one of their 10 Points of Light!!
The symposium workshops require registration!
3pm to 350pm | Memorial Union
1. From Hurt to Healing: Survivors & Supporters - Rm # 308
2. Loving the Skin You're In: Women of Color - Atrium 2
3. Victimology: Campus Police - Rm # 300
4. Diversity & Inclusion: Campus Community - Rm# 360
4pm to 450pm | Memorial Union
1. Risk Management from the Top Down: Senior Administration - Rm #308
2. Bystander & Leadership Skills - Atrium 2
3. Training for Men Wanting to End Sexual Violence - Rm# 300
4. How Sexual Violence Affects Those Who Are Not Heterosexual - Rm # 360
You are able to register for the workshops by signing up through the link below or by scanning and or taking a picture of the QR-Code.
615pm to 9 pm | URI Welcome Center
URI's Take Back the Night Rally, March, and Celebration
Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 3:00pm to 9:00pm
Memorial Union, See description of event
50 Lower College Rd, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI 02881, USA
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.