Public Forums: Arming URI Police
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Feinstein Providence , Auditorium 80 Washington St, University of Rhode Island-Providence Campus, Providence, RI 02903, USA
This is the third public information forum held to discuss the issues related to arming Campus Police. These public sessions are designed to foster an inclusive, campus-wide discussion. Community members are asked to review the reports and studies that have been produced over the past several years related to campus safety. View these reports and more information about these forums online.
* Michael Chalek, lieutenant, URI Campus Police
* Lynne Derbyshire, professor, Communication Studies
* John H. McCray Jr., vice provost, Urban Programs
* Mary Jo Gonzales, assistant vice president for Student Affairs and dean of Students
* James Manni, captain, R.I. State Police
Sponsored by the Offices of the President, Provost, the Faculty Senate Executive Committee, and the Student Senate.
No recent activity