- W. Michael Sullivan, PhD, USDA State Executive Director Farm Services Introduction
- Dale Leavitt: Professor of Aquaculture, Roger Williams University New grow techniques and products for the RI and NE markets.
- David Beutel: RI Coastal Resources Management Council, Chief of Aquaculture Siting, permitting and surviving in RI waters.
- Thomas Sproul, Professor of Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, URI Risk Management
- Risk Management Representatives from USDA RMA and State Offices will present risk management products, and farm loan staff will be available for consultations.
A Growers Panel will offer advice and experiences in RI aquaculture:
Please RSVP by Dec 1st Peggy Siligato at the University of RI. 401-874-5997 email@example.com or FSA County Office 401-828-3120 opt 2
USDA is an Equal Opportunity Provider, Employer, and Lender
Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 1:00pm
Save the Bay
Save the Bay Drive, Providence, RI 02905